- Stock: 14
- Brand: Kingston
- Model: SSD013
- Location: UK
240GB Kingston SSD Drives, OEM, New, 1 Year Warranty
- Fast start-up, loading, and file transfers
- More reliable and durable than a hard drive
- Multiple capacities with space for applications or a hard drive replacement
Level up with this Kingston A400 240GB solid-state drive. Speeds of up to 500MB/sec. read and 350MB/sec. write ensure rapid data transfers and faster boot-ups, so you can get up and working or gaming quicker. The sleek form factor fits in almost any 2.5-inch bay enclosure, including in laptops, and a vibration-resistant design keeps data secure even when you're on the move. Thanks to SATA III connectivity, this drive can be attached to almost any motherboard. Low power consumption of just 0.195 watts ensures this Kingston A400 240GB solid-state drive won't drain your battery rapidly.
Kingston's A400 solid-state drive dramatically improves the responsiveness of your existing system with incredible boot, loading, and transfer times compared to mechanical hard drives. Powered by the latest-gen controller for reading and write speeds of up to 500MB/s and 450MB/s, this SSD is 10x faster than a traditional hard drive for higher performance, ultra-responsive multi-tasking, and an overall faster system.
Also more reliable and durable than a hard drive, A400 is built with Flash memory. There are no moving parts, making it less likely to fail than a mechanical hard drive. It's also cooler and quieter, and its shock and vibration resistance makes it ideal for notebooks and other mobile computing devices.
A400 is available in multiple capacities from 120GB-480GB2 to give you all the space you need for applications, videos, photos, and other important documents. You can also replace your hard drive or a smaller SSD with a drive big enough to hold all your files.
This SSD is designed for use in desktop and notebook computer workloads and is not intended for server environments.
- Form factor 2.5"
- Interface SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) - with backwards compatibility to
- Capacities 240GB
- Power Consumption
- 0.195W Idle / 0.279W avg / 0.642W (max) read / 1.535W (max) write
- Storage temperature -40°C~85°C
- Operating temperature 0°C~70°C
- Dimensions 100.0mm x 69.9mm x 7.0mm
- Weight 41g
- Vibration operating 2.17G peak (7-800Hz)
- Vibration non-operating 20G peak (10-2000Hz)
- Life expectancy 1 million hours MTBF
- Warranty/support4 limited 3-year warranty with free
- technical support
|Power Consumption (Operational)||0.195W Idle 0.279W Avg|