Be online instantly with one button YouTube
Go straight to YouTube and enjoy all your favourite videos. We have made YouTube faster than ever on this internet ready TV and included a YouTube button on the remote control for easy browsing.
High Dynamic Range for lifelike pictures
With High Dynamic Range (HDR), detail lost in the darkest and brightest areas of a picture are preserved, giving a much more dynamic look. See the textures in the shining metal wing of the airplane and the reflections of sunlight on the fuselage.3
Rediscover every detail with X-Reality PRO
X-Reality PRO picture processing upscales every pixel for exceptional picture clarity. As frames are analysed, each scene is matched with our special image database to refine images and reduce noise – for a picture with incredible realism. The difference is clear with supremely lifelike detail, whatever you're watching.
Made to listen: ClearAudio+
Make your listening as lifelike as your viewing. ClearAudio+ fine tunes TV sound for an immersive experience that seems to surround you. Hear music, dialogue and surround effects with greater clarity and separation, whatever you're watching.
X-Protection PRO: Designed for the toughest conditions
X-Protection PRO safeguards your TV in four ways. Firstly, with no ventilation holes, harmful dust stays out. Secondly, a primary capacitor keeps your TV stable, even during sudden electrical power surges. Thirdly, an anti-humidity coating on wiring prevents short circuits caused by high moisture. And finally, with a lightning protector, your TV is safeguarded against lightning strikes of up to 9000V.
Narrow aluminium look frame
The narrow frame helps the TV look slim and attractive, focusing the eye on the screen for maximum entertainment. Its aluminium effect finish gives a premium look to the TV, whether on or off.
Keep wires out of sight. All of your cables can be neatly arranged across the back of the TV and channelled into the stand, so everything looks tidy.
Clear Phase for smooth, balanced frequencies
BRAVIA uses a powerful computer model to analyse and compensate for inaccuracies in speaker response. It does this by ‘sampling’ the speaker frequency with higher precision. This information is fed back to cancel out any peaks or dips in the speaker’s natural response – resulting in pure, natural audio with smooth, even reproduction of all frequencies.
Motionflow XR keeps the action smooth
Enjoy smooth and sharp details even in fast-moving sequences with Motionflow XR. This innovative technology creates and inserts extra frames between the original ones. It compares key visual factors on successive frames, then calculates the split second of missing action in the sequences. Some models also include black-frame insertion for a blur-free and truly cinematic look.
Hide all your cables from set-top boxes or Blu-ray players within the unique stand.
Great entertainment wirelessly with built-in Wi-Fi
Link up easily to your home network. With built-in Wi-Fi, you’re free to go online and browse movies, enjoy video channels like YouTube and access services such as on-demand TV. Best of all, you can stream entertainment from your wireless home network and the Internet without the clutter of cables.
Cinematic S-Force Front Surround
Enjoy an immersive soundstage that pulls you into the heart of the action. S-Force Front Surround mimics the way the brain correlates sound sources to create proper volume, time lag, and sound wave spectrum – using only left and right speaker channels. By naturally emulating three-dimensional sound fields, you’ll enjoy rich, high-fidelity audio across a wider listening area.
DSEE restores detail to your digital music
Low-resolution Internet video, catch-up TV and other heavily compressed audio files don’t always sound so great. A large amount of information gets thrown away when digital audio is compressed. With Digital Sound Enhancement Engine (DSEE) technology, lost frequency components (especially high frequencies) are restored for natural sound with a more spacious feel.
Super multi-format USB play
Enjoy your favourite digital content from any USB stick. Play music, video clips and view photo collections all through your TV with super multi-format USB play. Supporting a wide range of codecs, you can experience ultimate format versatility, simply plug in and you’re ready to go.
Your smartphone on the big screen
Screen mirroring lets you enjoy content and apps from your smartphone on your Sony TV. Supersize all your memories and enjoy them on the big screen with family and friends.
Turn your TV into a digital recorder: USB HDD REC
Store your favourite TV shows on an external USB hard disk drive to enjoy whenever you want. USB HDD REC allows one-touch and timer recording of a digital broadcast onto any USB HDD device up to 2TB in capacity. While viewing the show, simply press REC to start recording, which will automatically stop at the end of the programme.
- Display diagonal: 81.3 cm (32")
- HD type: HD
- 3D: N
- Display resolution: 1366 x 768 pixels
- Display technology: LED
- Motion interpolation technology: Motionflow XR
- Screen shape: Flat
- Supported video modes: 480i,480p,576i,576p,720p,1080i,1080p
- LED backlighting type: Edge-LED
- Motion interpolation frequency: 400 Hz
- Display diagonal (metric): 80 cm
- Display refresh rates supported: 30 Hz,50 Hz,60 Hz
- Analog signal format system: PAL I,SECAM B/G,SECAM D/K
- Digital signal format system: DVB-C,DVB-T
- Tuner type: Analog & digital
- Supported TV bands: UHF,VHF
- Number of tuners: 1 tuner(s)
- Smart TV: Y
- Internet TV: Y
- Operating system installed: Linux
- App store: Opera TV Store
- Built-in speaker(s): Y
- Number of loudspeakers: 2
- RMS rated power: 10 W
- Sound modes: Music, Sports, Standard
- Audio decoders: DTS,Dolby Digital
- Audio decoding technologies: DTS TruSurround,Dolby Digital Plus,Dolby Digital Pulse
- HDMI ports quantity: 2
- Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports: 1
- USB 2.0 ports quantity: 2
- Headphone outputs: 1
- Common interface Plus (CI+): Y
- HDMI version: 1.4
- Audio Return Channel (ARC): Y
- Mobile High-Definition Link (MHL): N
- HDCP: Y
- Digital audio optical out: 1
- SCART ports quantity: 1
- RF ports quantity: 1
- Wi-Fi: Y
- Ethernet LAN: Y
- Wi-Fi standards: IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n
- Bluetooth: N
- Miracast: Y
- Web browser: Y
- Browser supported: Opera
- Electronic Programme Guide (EPG): Y
- Sleep timer: Y
- On/Off timer: Y
- Smart modes: Cinema, Custom, Game, Graphics, Photo, Sports, Standard, Vivid
- High Dynamic Range Imaging (HDRI): Y
- Teletext function: Y
- Local dimming: Y
- Subtitles function: Y
- Video formats supported: AVCHD,AVI,MKV,MP4,MPEG1,MPEG2-PS,MPEG2-TS,WEBM,WMV9
- Hard drive capacity: 4 GB
- Audio formats supported: MP3,WAV,WMA
- Image formats supported: JPEG XR
- Supported file systems: FAT16,FAT32,NTFS
- Video compression formats: HEVC
- USB recording: Y
- Picture processing technology: Sony Dynamic Contrast Enhancer,Sony X-Reality PRO
- Colour of product: Black
- Peak luminance ratio: 68%
- VESA mounting: Y
- VESA mounting interfaces: 100 x 200 mm
- Power consumption (standby): 0.5 W
- Power consumption (typical): 41 W
- Annual energy consumption: 60 kWh
- Power consumption (max): 60 W
- Energy saving mode: Y
- AC input voltage: 220 - 240 V
- AC input frequency: 50 Hz
- Languages support: BUL, Cat, CZE, DAN, German, Dutch, English, Spanish, EST, FIN, French, GRE, HEB, HUN, Italian, KAZ, LAV, LIT, NOR, POL, Portuguese, Romanian, RUS, SER, SLK, SLV, SWE, TUR, UKR
- Weight: 5.8 kg
- Width: 731 mm
- Depth: 70 mm
- Height: 442 mm
- Width (with stand): 731 mm
- Depth (with stand): 187 mm
- Height (with stand): 490 mm
- Weight with stand: 6.2 kg
- Package width: 826 mm
- Package depth: 156 mm
- Package height: 543 mm
- Package weight: 9 kg
- Wi-Fi certified: Y
- Handheld remote control: Y
- Batteries included: Y
- Cables included: AC
- Desktop stand: Y
- Quick start guide: Y
- Manual: Y
- Stand width: 32.9 cm
Note: Most Of Our HP Laptops and PCs are HP Renews.
HP Certified Renew Product = HP Certified Quality
HP Renew products are guaranteed to be exactly the same as a brand new product. All HP Renew products undergo a complete HP remanufacturing and testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP certified standards. HP sets strict quality standards for its entire technology portfolio, and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
These items are delivered in sealed HP packaging with all original protective film and accessories included.
Full HP Warranty
HP Renew products are covered by the exact same warranty that is offered with new retail HP products. These products are only given the full original warranty after passing HP's stringent quality tests, guaranteeing HP quality and reliability. Additional service and support options are also available to complement the original HP product warranty.
Great Value for Money
HP Renew products offer the same reliability and performance as new HP products, but for at least 10% less than the cost of the equivalent new product. If you have a limited IT budget, HP Renew is the perfect alternative – high quality solutions at a lower cost.